Is the glass half full or half empty? Some of our favorite half full or optimistic quotes.
5. You see things; and say "Why"? But I dream of things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw
4. I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist that takes his raincoat. - Harold Wilson
3. The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true. - James Branch Cambell
2. An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out? - Rene Descartes
1. Well at least this nice man can has have one cavity.